Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2014 Update

It is quite obvious that I have not been updating this site recently.  As so often with everyone, life gets busy and some things never make it off of the to do list.

Life it good and I am enjoying my your daughter and other friends and family.  I am still running and racing, although not quite as much as in some previous years.  My training is consistent, but my mileage is fairly low (40-60k per week).  Considering what I'm putting into it, I've generally been happy with my race performances this year.  Despite hot conditions, I was able to reclaim the Finlayson Madness 12 hour challenge with 16 summits in July.  A few weeks back, I also set a small PB at the Victoria half marathon without any specific training so that was a pleasant surprise.

I continue to coach a few athletes and hold regular Thursday Night Sessions though my Perseverance Running brand.  Workouts are typically an hour or so long and alternate between flat, hill, and stair workouts at a large variety of venues.  I'm always happy to take new clients.

Realistically, I will probably not be posting often to this blog, but I will continue to keep it live and will be adding in my race results and an occasional race report.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog