Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 Race Season Goals

Happy New Years to Everyone!

With the Pioneer 8k happening tomorrow, I thought I'd just a quick post to state my 2009 racing goals. This year I am concentrating on races under half marathon distance and would like to be able to get my 10k time down as much as possible. This does not mean that I will not race any longer races, but I am not planning to do much specific training for them. In much the same way that I have seen others state their goals, I have four levels of goals:

'A' Standard Goal: Run a sub 33 min 10k

'B' Standard Goal: Set a PB at 10k (under 33:44)

'C' Standard Goal: Run a sub 34:30 10k

Base Goal: Stay injury free and healthy so I can continue to run and race

Happy running to everyone!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog